Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Where my light comes from.....

God is GOOD. 
God is AMAZING.  
God is a COMFORTER.  
He is a HAND to HOLD.
He is a HAND to HIGH FIVE.
Someone who will weep WITH you.
Someone who will SHOUT for JOY for YOU.
He is my EVERYTHING.
Period.

Do you know Him yet?? If you don't run to Him now. He doesn't promise an easy life but I promise you that life without Him will be a thousand times harder. Without Him you will weep a little longer, a little harder.

This road we are on is a hard one....and some days I want to just break down and cry but then God gives me days like today.  Days when nothing magical happened.  No 'answered prayers' that I could see.  But a day where I just want to dance, sing, and shout His name.

No life with God doesn't promise to be easy....but oh man does it promise an 

AMAZING RIDE.....





No comments:

Post a Comment